The WorkWell Difference: Fully Integrated Products, Support and Service Make WorkWell the Smart Choice
In the past years, WorkWell has brought millions of dollars in direct revenue to WorkWell Quality Providers (WQP). WQP have greater earnings potential because they perform PreWork Screens for major transportation clients and other industries, perform Functional Capacity Evaluations for national insurers, and perform Functional Job Analyses for national employers.
WorkWell utilizes evidence-based protocols in the development of our Occupational Health Programs. Our protocols follow the Practice Guidelines developed by the Occupational Health Special Interest Group of the Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association. Evaluating Functional Capacity and Advanced Work Rehabilitation were recently revised by the OHSIG. Click here for the OHSIG Guidelines
- The most evidence-based FCE available, updated in 2006 by clinicians and researchers. WorkWell’s FCE V.2 is a standardized test with flexible design which is customizable and includes a 1-day FCE protocol; enhanced 2-day protocol and Job Specific Testing templates with algorithms to assist decision-making.
- WS methodology which is ADAAA/EEOC compliant, job specific and non-discriminatory.
- Internet based software documentation tools for increased efficiency in report generation. FCE reports are completed in 20 minutes and immediately available to e-mail/fax/mail or import to medical records.
- Faculty comprised of high level clinicians/masters in WorkWell’s methodology.
- Education and Credentialing opportunities for advancement.
- Providers benefit from WorkWell’s agreements with national insurers and employers.
- Access to clinical and marketing support M-F, 7-6 pm CST; experienced clinicians available to help you when you need it!